woensdag 26 februari 2014

Review: Malifaux scheme and strategydeck

For my next installment of my blog I wanted to review something I’ve had for more than over a month now.
I have bought some scheme and strategy decks from a fellow Malifaux player: @PFalcon83 on twitter. It’s a custom made deck which helps me to remember my schemes and strategies.

So what can you expect when you want to order some of these decks. You get the following things:
1. The schemes and strategies
2. Cheat cards for flipping and some of the conditions
3. A nice storagebox to put the decks back in again.






You get 2 sets in the  storage box, so it’s an ideal thing to use for demos or to play a game in a casual environment. Our local henchmen all bought one and I’m going to give one away as price support for my upcoming tournament.
Here you have some of the cards. Let me give you a few reasons why I like this deck.


First the quality of the cards is great. It feels like the statcards of the new M2E. It gives it an extra edge of durability I think.

Next is the lay-out. It’s very clear what number the scheme and strategy is. Also there is a distinction between schemes and strategies.

The last thing to point out is that @PFalcon83 communicated very quickly and correct about the delivery and price. Within a few days the cards were mad and on my way. The only downside is the shipping cost, which isn’t @PFalcon83’s fault. If you live in the Us I think the price will be much lower since the shipping was actually more than the cost to make the decks.

The only small complaint is that the cheatcard is a little smaller than the actual card itself so you have a few white edges. But that’s not really an issue since you can still clearly read everything that’s on the card.



Overall I’m very pleased with the product and I give it an





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten