vrijdag 7 februari 2014

And now for something completely different



For this weeks installment i’m going to talk not about gremlins, but something else that is green and that is the ressurectionsts. I’m going to have a monthly blog about my favorite rezzer master Kirai. Mind you I haven’t played a game with her, but here theme and playstyles is something that appeals to me.

The old metal box set


So for the next couple of months I’m going to do a small blog about a master that I loved, Kirai. There is a challenge, for those who don’t know it already, about starting up a new crew for the next 6 months.
I’ve got a unpainted and mostly unassembled Kirai crew and now I can have the motivation to start building and paint it. I don’t expect to do well during matches, but I would like to see some progression toward the end of the 6 month in painting and playstyle.
So for the first month I’m going to build up the metal starter set and the totem. I think that the actual price (when they are re-released will be around 50$. So I’m going to add 2 more seishin in the mix to round it on a nice 60$.

New artwork for Kirai
The reason for this is that we can show new players how to buy a crew within an affordable budget. Of course you need paints and other hobbysupplies, but I think that you can still enjoy the hobby with a small budget and hope I can talk about ways to cut down on cost during the coming months.

After the initial box set we’ll see what I’ll be adding to the mix. I’ve gotten everything I need to round out the crew (I’ve even got the avatar and I’m looking foraward in adding this model into the mix as well).

In the coming month I’ll try to plan and strategize what and when I’ll be building some of the models. I don’t have a massive amount of time, but I hope to finish off the spiritcrew at the end of the month.


I’m very excited and hope I can show off some of my painting and modeling skills. 

For more info on the different bloggers: 
http://taleofmalifauxbloggers.blogspot.co.uk/
http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/98442-tale-of-malifaux-bloggers-tomb/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten