maandag 23 september 2013

Counter review

I’ve want to do a new product review, since I haven’t got the time to do a thorough review of Malifaux-models.
I’ve recently bought some tokens to make the scheme markers easier to place and recognize.  So I came around this site and thought I have a look around. It’s a small Swedish company that makes tokens and other items (hence the name).

The materials you can choose from are: aluminum, acrylic and wood. I’ve chosen for aluminum since it looks great and the counters stick out on the gaming table.

So on to the counters itself. I’ve bought a set and then some additional evidence / objective counters. The nice thing about these counters is that they are double-sided. You can choose which side you need for a particular crew.



You  have scrap / eyeball counters, a lit / unlit dynamite counter , a corpse / bloodcounter and evidence / objective markers. In the set you got 5 each, which should be enough for most battles you play. I’ve bought 5 more objective markers, since these will be my scheme markers, but I have to say, that I’ve never had more than 5 on the board.



Overall I'm pleased with the counters I received. The only downside is that the products might have to be updated to the new M2E.

He does custom work as well so feel free to send him an email or visit his site:


I give these counters






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten